Wednesday, February 16, 2011

90% Knitting - Episode 4



This week the 90% Knitting Ravelry group topped 100 members! Thanks! Please feel free to start your own threads on the board...you don't have to wait for me!

The videocast also appeared on the "New and Noteworthy" page on iTunes in the Hobbies category for podcasts! Check it out! :) Thanks to those who are leaving star ratings and reviews!


ON THE NEEDLES:
  • Plain Vanilla Sock for Feb. YOSS; first sock finished, second one started. Fleece Artist Somoko yarn, Sun colorway.
  • Calvados - still there, no progress.
  • Lowell Cowl - pattern by Antonia Shankland; Sublime Angora Merino & Sublime Kid Mohair Blend
FOs:
ON THE WHEEL:
  • Still slogging through the neppy Rambouillet-Soy Silk
DESIGN PROJECTS:
OOPS:
  • No oopsies this week other than the angora yarn of death, which really isn't my fault!
BOOKS/RESOURCES:
  • Piddleloop Bags are complete awesomesauce! Check out Jennifer's Etsy site!
  • Lots and lots of new knitting videocasts out there, and I'm enjoying them. I think I talked a little about all of the ones I've gotten to watch so far, and I'm keeping a running list of the ones I've been watching over there ------>  in the sidebar. Check 'em out!
10%:
  • Son's dance picture and Daughter's Lolita dress pictures are in this post.
  • Enjoyed Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival despite walking around in the fog of a killer headache. :P (And when I rolled my eyes as I mentioned Bloomin' Yarns, it was not at all a reflection on them! It was just an ill-timed eye roll based on the fact that I was thinking about how crappy I felt at PK&C at that point due to my headache! The Bloomin' Yarns people were extremely lovely!!)
  • Big, big thank you to my Shawl Swap partner, Lisa33, for the beautiful Seaside Shawlette and other goodies!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your swap partner is going to LOVE that shawl. It's so pretty!

Sue(Suezee)

LoriAngela said...

Great show. Really enjoy seeing your knitting. Now I wish I had joined the shawl swap.
Are you going to do a knit along?

cici said...

Thanks, great show again♥ I am so happy to have more video podcast to watch while I knit. I love all your projects. Keep up the good work♥

AuntSuze said...

Great episode!! Love watching the videocast while knitting :)