Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good things...

Good Thing #1: I finished my Caricia shawl tonight! Woohoo! It is beautiful and I love it! It is blocking now, but I hope to get some good pictures of it this weekend.

Good Thing #2: It's been Easter break week for us. I'm getting a lot of knitting done (see #1).

Good Thing #3: Our oldest came home on leave from NC on Tuesday for a week, so we get to enjoy him for Easter, too.

Good Thing #4: It was supposed to go up to 80 degrees today. I'm not sure if it hit it or not, but it definitely got close! Just for reference...we're in Pittsburgh. There are years we are wearing winter coats and walking through snow at Easter. This is the wonderful other side of Pittsburgh's wacky weather spectrum!

Good Thing #5: I planted a bunch of stuff in my salad garden today! (See #4). Some more onions, two types of lettuce, some arugula, beets, dill, basil and cilantro. Can't wait to eat it all! ;)

Sorry for the picture-less posts as of late. I'll make up for it soon, I promise!

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Nice shawl! Great job. Don't you love Anne Hanson's patterns?

Are you still spinning on your Traveller? I love spinning too. I have a Kromski Sonata. Chelle