Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random notes...

Dear Calendar,

How did it get to be Thursday already? Stop that!

xoxo

Lisa

------------------------

Dear Bathroom Scale,

When I step on you in the morning, I expect to see a lower number than the day before, or at least the same number. I do not AT ALL appreciate seeing a higher number..not even by one or two pounds. Just because I ate out three times this week and drank two beers last night (neither of which, as you should know by now, is my norm) doesn't mean you have to mess with me! Give a girl a break! I've been to the gym every day this week! That has to count for something! Please??

xoxo

Looking for Less of Lisa

------------------------

Dear Coffee,

I love you. You are precious to me. The only thing that would make me love you more is if I could get you to make yourself simply by thinking it. 

xoxo

Addicted 2 U

------------------------

Dear Product Manufacturers,

I am a relatively intelligent woman. I graduated high school. I have two college degrees. In short: I am literate. In fact, I enjoy reading. For that reason, I would appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to produce instructions that are actually written in WORDS instead of numbered boxes with vague drawings of images that do not even resemble the product I'm trying to assemble and/or set up. I'll bet your company employs a technical writer or two. Go to HR, ask where their cubicles are and allow these people to put their skills into action. 

Frustrated Customer

------------------------

Dear Summer Camp,

Thank you, in advance, for taking my kids and providing them with fun and enriching activities for the entire week next week. You are making me very, very happy. Just don't let them get hurt, ok?

xoxo

Happy Mama

------------------------

Dear Knitting,

I'm coming back to you soon. I promise. 

xoxo

Your Fuzzy-Wuzzy Fibernymph

No comments: