Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Um...

...still here! Didn't fall off a cliff! Just busy..busybusybusy! I have pictures to post, just as soon as I have a chance. But, to tide you over, from the following list of items, see if you can pick out the April Fool's joke...

...as of the end of March, my weight loss total was 29 pounds!
...last night I sparred for the first time at the gym and learned what it feels like to be punched in the head!
...I've finally decided to take the plunge and become a vegan!
...I fell short of my March KAL goal -- a pair of finished Monkey socks -- with only the toe of the second sock to go by midnight last night!
...And speaking of monkeys, there is a monkey on my head today!

So, which one is the joke? Hmm? ;)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

going vegan? I've got horns on my head today so I believe you have a monkey on your head!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I have a monkey on my head, too!

So it must be the vegan thing. I couldn't do that if you paid me...