Saturday, September 6, 2008

Questions and Photos

Because it is a lazy Saturday morning (which will be in contrast to the busy Saturday afternoon I will be having!), I'm just bouncing from one fun thing to the next. Knitting, blog reading, knitting, drinking coffee, knitting...you get the picture. 

And because I love photos and because I love memes, I especially love the Flickr photo memes. I did a yarn meme a while back, and I think I did another non-yarn one before that (though I'm having trouble finding it in my archives...clearly did not tag it properly), but in my recent blog reading, I came upon another one...similar to the first that I know I did (wherever it is!) but I'm 95% sure that a lot of the questions are different. So! I'm going to do it, just because it is fun and because it is a lazy Saturday morning, and because I can! :)

(If you click through to Flickr, you'll see my notes for each picture 
since some of the pictures are more self-explanatory than others.) 

The rules:

a. Type your answer to each question below into Flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word that describes you?
12. Your Flickr name?


No comments: