Saturday, July 5, 2008

Writing on the wall...?

Because it's a laid-back Saturday, I'm spending an inordinate amount of time reading blogs, which always leads me to find new, fun things with which to distract myself even further. Here's one such thing I came across... 


What Your Handwriting Says About You



You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.


Hm...wouldn't the fact that I'm choosing, on a warm, sunny Saturday, to sit on my arse and read blogs instead of going outside and doing something more active kind of contradict that first assertion? There are several other items I could dispute in this one...not the most accurate of memes. LOL But then, it's a meme, for pete's sake! Why would I expect it to be all that accurate? And really...who thinks these things up? Is it all just some algorithm that generates random results? Or is there actually some scientific basis for these things? I'm sure it varies from quiz to quiz, but it always amazes me that some can be completely spot on and others couldn't be farther from the truth.

And on that note, I should probably get up off my arse, go outside and get a life. ;)

No comments: