Friday, June 20, 2008

Five Minute Friday: Good things...

I've been in kind of a crap mood this week, for no real apparent reason (PMS withstanding), so I thought now would be an excellent time to make myself focus on some good things in my life, if for no other reason than to guilt myself into stopping the incessant stream of internal whining I've been listening to in my brain. So, here goes...good things...in no particular order...

...healthy family.
...new MacBook.
...Clarks concert tomorrow.
...a vivid imagination.
...tank tops.
...tattoos.
...fuzzy doggies that love you even after you've yelled at them for peeing on the carpet.
...yarn, and yarn, and yarn.
...knitting wearable things with all the yarn.
...getting together with friends.
...tickets to see Wicked this fall.
...meeting new people and finding out you have really cool things in common.
...feeling like you belong, even for a little bit.
...conversations with strangers in the grocery store.
...rockin' music on my iPod.
...cooler temps and lower humidity.
...dreams of crazy things that will probably never happen but are vacations for the brain just to dream them.
...the full moon.
...silence late at night.

There. Feeling a little better now. :)

No comments: