Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today...

...I started the day with coffee and deep-fried sugar and white flour -- the latter so not my typical breakfast of choice, but it was Fat Tuesday, so it is tradition here in our house...enough so that my daughter remembered and has been reminding me for a week, "Don't forget the donuts!"


...I received some yarn yumminess in the mail from The Loopy Ewe. It was my first order from them. It will probably not be my last. I got some Duet in Enchanted Forest...

...and some Numma Numma Blackberry Jam (I'd buy this sock yarn just based on the awesomeness of the company name! Numma Numma...how could you resist?)...


...I got my hair cut and colored...my son took the picture with my camera on manual, thus the blur...same color I've been getting and loving...the cut is a little different this time...shorter in the back, a little edgier (not that you can tell so much from this picture)...I cannot believe how much I've been loving my hair in the past six months or so...it's unprecedented...


...finished a pair of socks for Emma...


...worked on my February homeless hat...a little freestyle Fair Isle action...


...took the kids to archery tonight...


...and now here I am. Going to go make some ham salad for Kevin's lunch tomorrow, and perhaps even some homemade granola, if I feel overly ambitious. And I'm going to watch some of my DVRed Mythbusters episodes. And I'm going to knit.

What a good day it's been.

No comments: