Friday, January 18, 2008

Five Minute Friday: Things I Love

Lots of bloggers take part in a lot of different weekly blog events -- there's Ten on Tuesday, Studio Friday (which I used to do), Thursday Thirteen, and I'm sure there are plenty for all of the other days of the week as well.

Not feeling inclined to jump on another's band wagon at the moment, yet still enjoying the opportunity to make a list and share it with the blogosphere, I'm hereby instituting my own weekly list meme of sorts, aptly named: Five Minute Friday (I like that alliteration thing, don't you?).

Anyway, for the foreseeable future (or whenever I remember), I'm going to post some sort of list here on Fridays...a list on whatever topic I choose for the week, and I'll list all of the items I can think of for it within a five minute time period. I know you're just giddy with anticipation over this, aren't you? Uh huh. :}

So, this week, I think my list will be: Things I Love. In no particular order:

1. Mythbusters
2. Chai tea lattes
3. Naruto
4. Knitting
5. The nighttime sky
6. A good Long Island Iced Tea
7. My family
8. Ireland
9. Sleeping in
10. Mandarin oranges
11. Tattoos
12. Making lists
13. Winter sunshine
14. Tank tops
15. My job
16. Cats
17. My hair (for the first time in my life!)
18. Being 40-something
19. Books
20. Trivia
21. Moleskine notebooks
22. Body + Soul Magazine
23. Hampton Inns

Time's up! So...go make your own list, if you're so inclined. Or don't. But it's fun, so maybe yes...go make a list! :)

No comments: