Saturday, December 15, 2007

Apparently, I'm intoxicating...

...not to mention hot, complex and crazy. (Ha!) Or so says the "Which Spice are You?" quiz....

Your Score: Saffron

You scored 100% intoxication, 25% hotness, 75% complexity, and 25% craziness!


You are Saffron!

Those other spices have nothing on you! You're warm, smart, and you make people feel really good (and with no side-effects!). You can be difficult to get to know and require a lot of those who try, but you're so totally worth it. *Sigh*

Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

I might add that, if I'm saffron, I'm also expensive! Holy cow! Have you priced a jar of saffron strands lately? Incredible. $13.95 for a one gram jar! I don't want to snort the stuff, for goodness sake...just want to add it to my creamed chicken....

4 comments:

Ami said...

Thank you so much for the RAK. I appreciate it. It is always nice to have a treat in the mail.
I few things I cannot use, and I already know who can. I will pay it forward!!!
Merry Christmas!

BTW...I am a Saffron, too.... :)

melly said...

Thank you too for my treat that I got in the mail today! So fun to get something... it is putting me in the scrapping mood and I will do some tonight. Thanks again- Love the stuff.
I am a Fennel... that just doesn't sound as nice as Saffron!!

Amy said...

Thanks for my bit of scrappy goodness, I will put it to good use I promise...your felted yarny "bowls" are beautiful..

Lisa B. said...

I'm glad you're all enjoying your goodies! Have fun with them, and thanks for giving them a good home! :)